|Classification||Qualifications and work
|H/W||New recruits||Electronics, Radio Waves, Communication, or Computer Science major||RF pattern generation.
Digital H/W designing.
Analog pattern generation.
|Experienced,applicants||RF pattern design.
Digital H/W pattern design.
Analog pattern design.
|AMP, PLL, transceiver, passive pattern generation.
DSP, FPGA, general CPU, wire
communication pattern generation.
DC power, sensor, AD/DA pattern
|System S/W||New recruits||Data Processing, Electricity and Electronics, or Computer Science major.
C, C++ language user.
* Experience developing embedded system or similar system preferred.
|Embedded OS development and maintenance.
UI for embedded system development and maintenance.
|Experienced applicants||With experience developing embedded system.
* Experience developing over ARM9 chip preferred
|Application S/W||New recruits||Data Processing, Electricity and Electronics, or Computer Science major.
C, C++ language user.
Experience developing applications based on Windows.
|Production remote program development and maintenance.|
|Experienced applicants||Experience using measuring equipment.
Experience developing applications using MFC.
* Experience developing communication protocol-related program preferred.
|F/W||New recruits||Electricity/Electronics/Control/Information and Communication Engineering major.
Understanding of wireless communication concept.
*Experience programming Cl language or FPGA preferred.
*Experience developing ARM firmware preferred.
|Verilog-HDL FPGA programming.
|Experienced applicants||Experience designing FPGA using Verilog-HDL.
Experience developing DSP/ARM firmware.
*Experience designing digital H/W preferred.
*Experience developing wireless communication system preferred.
Baseband pattern generation.
Wireless communication system designing.
- 1) Document submission: Resume, letter of self-introduction, transcripts (for new recruits)
- 2) First round: Document screening
- 3) Second round: Interview
- 4) Announcement of selections: Via email (A medical report, diploma, and copies of certificates will be requested)
- Applicants should be without restrictions for overseas travel
- Preference given to applicants with English or Chinese proficiency
- Contact for document submission or inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee insurance/ child’s tuition expenses/ educational expenses/ expenses for family events/ loans/ fitness expenses/ club activities/ incentive for savings/ book café / table tennis room